- as you may or may not have known, this guy and @ScrewPain were the guys responsible for swatting the creatures. this caused a shut down of schools, leak of personal information and innocent people almost got hurt because of it.
- in this time, i’ve kept an eye on spiky’s twitter and he’s swatted several innocent streamers [he posts proof and gloats about it] and plans to keep doing it. he and pain both think they’re invincible and it needs to stop.
- pain said he’s going to pax and im seriously worried he’ll swat that place too, so i just want to post a warning to everyone.
- i know that he is 100% serious who knows what other youtuber or innocent streamer they’ll do it to next.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE ROOSTERTEETH, SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE CAN BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS.
ATTENTION ALL CONFUSED PEOPLE
- Swatting: A new trend where a Twitch player or Livestreamer is targeted and reported to the police for being a threat. The intention is to watch the Livestreamer or Twitch player be arrested live on camera.
- If you see anyone bragging that they are the culprits behind a ‘swatting’, report them immediately. Especially to the authorities.
ROOSTER TEETH HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT A THREAT HAS BEEN MADE. THEY HAVE TAKEN PRECAUTIONS. DO NOT CONTACT ROOSTER TEETH ABOUT THIS. THEY KNOW.
Please spread THIS version around so people are further informed.
After seeing the dramatic results from the Ice Bucket Challenge, Indian journalist Manju Latha Kalanidhi was compelled to start something similar, but with an Indian slant. “I felt like doing something more locally tangible. Rice is a staple here,” Kalanidhi told CNN. “We eat it every day, we can store it for months. Why not donate rice to someone who is hungry?”
Go off x1000000
Ferguson Man Forms an Inspiring Team with Cop Watchers to Hold Police Accountable [Video: http://bit.ly/1l8QoAA]
More indepth info about this project:
I know gofundme has fucked shit up, but it seems like this project is about 700 away from its second goal of clip on cameras for residents
There are about a billion arrangements of “Bad Apple!!” but this one, performed with traditional Japanese instruments, is one of the best and most unique that I’ve seen.
It’s the complete opposite of the bouncy techno remixes (which, don’t get me wrong, I enjoy) that make up a lot of Touhou Project fan music, and actually feels a lot truer to the nature of Gensokyo.
i was making a lot of mistakes and then my archery instructor said:
“you make mistakes because you’re focusing on the target and not on your actions”
and i was like woah
thanks for giving me the best life advice i’ve ever gotten
guys just think about how applicable this is to EVERYFUCKINGTHING
A 99-year-old woman in Iowa makes a dress from scratch every single day so that African children in need will have something pretty to wear, and she adds a personal touch to each and every dress she makes. Source
Text posts: Team Fortress 2 part 1
am i late to the party or
Please give me more of these… Hhhhhhhhh
The Miss Pauling and Sniper ones are my favorites, but these are all gold
So I’m moving into a new apartment, and I was told that the room had been damaged, but nothing could have prepared me for the fact that someone had carved Li Shang’s head out of the bathroom door and written “We must defeat the Huns!” on it.
Her name is Kylie Simonds. please don’t forget her name.
Kylie Simonds you are a badass of the highest order and I salute you. I would also like an IV pack for my infusions? You rock, kid.
#things that should be at more than 10% funding